понедельник, 19 мая 2014 г.




  Relative Clauses 3
Add the phrase in brackets to the sentence using a relative clause. If it's possible, you should drop the relative pronoun:
1.) They found the money (I dropped the money) .

2) I broke the plate (the plate was a wedding present) .

3) The police arrested the man (I saw the man steal a handbag) .

4) The Queen fired the chef (we had met the chef) .

5) She wrote to her friend (her friend lives in Vietnam) .

6) Jill ate the sandwich (the sandwich had tomato and cheese inside) .

7) His friend lives in Scotland (his friend is a lawyer) .

8) We called the secretary (I went to school with the secretary) .

9) The CD is in my bag (the CD has Spanish music) .

10) The book is very interesting (the book is about Japanese culture) .

11) The bag was stolen (I bought the bag yesterday) .


12) He likes films (the films come from Asia) .

13) My nephew broke the plate (I received the plate as a present) .

14) The chocolate was very old (we bought the chocolate last week) .

15) The TV programme was very funny (Lucy recommended the TV programme) .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий